Monday 2 February 2015

Crochet Hearts


I've had a wonderful week with lots of time to do crafty things, which at the moment means lots of crochet-yay!

I have finished my flowery blanket! 154 squares..wow...I am so happy to see it completed, and it is lovely and warm.


Whilst perusing for my next project which I had decided would be a bag....... I came across some crochet hearts and knew I had to make some.

The pattern for the larger heart can be found here Large Heart and the gorgeous rose with leaves can
be found here Roses at Attic 24.   I love Lucy's blog and it is one of the few that I have subscribed to, Her sense of style and vibrant colours appeal to me.

I also wanted to make some smaller hearts that I could attach some funky flowers to and after a quick google search this is what I found,


The pattern for these adorable little 3d hearts can be found here at 3d Heart. Aren't they great, after the first one they are so quick to make and I spent a lovely couple of days making them and playing with flowers to add. I have stuffed then with regular filling as I am currently travelling and I don't want any problems with quarantine restrictions, but these would be wonderful with a cedar ball or some dried lavender hidden inside.

So my hunt for a bag pattern turned into lots of hearts, a happy change of direction!

You are welcome to click over to my Etsy shop My Gorgeous Home for more ideas and inspiration.

Have a great crafting week.


No comments:

Post a Comment